You can edit an entry in the database by filling in the form below.
- please give us your name and email address so we can contact you in case we need to confirm any details (name and email are required fields).
- choose the name of the museum whose data you want to change by typing the name until it is shown in the list - then click the entry to select it.
- please do not use punctuation (including commas) in any box except the email address and the extra information box, which accept all characters.
- fill in any fields that need changing.
- year opened and closed: if you know the year exactly, please enter the year as four digits, e.g. 1995. You can also enter a range of years. Separate the range with a colon, e.g. 1980:1989.
- to change the name of a museum, use the extra information box to tell us what the updated name of the museum should be.
- use the extra information box to tell us how you came by your information (e.g. you work at the museum, you tried to visit and found it had closed).
The database curator will check the information before it is added to the database, and this process may take some time. Thank you for your help.