You can add a museum to the database by filling in the form below.
- please give us your name and email address so we can contact you in case we need to confirm any details (name and email are required fields).
- please give us as much information as possible.
- please do not use punctuation (including commas) in any box except the email address and the extra information box, which accept all characters.
- if you are unsure of any details then leave that field blank.
- year opened and closed: if you know the year exactly, please enter the year as four digits, e.g. 1995. You can also enter a range of years. Separate the range with a colon, e.g. 1980:1989.
- please use the extra information box to tell us how you came by your information (e.g. you worked at the museum, it’s in your home town).
The database curator will check the information before it is added to the database, and this process may take some time. Thank you for your help.
Thank you for submitting a new museum.